About Our Practice
The doctors at Morestky Cassidy Vision Correction have practiced on average for over 35 years, and are known for consistently taking care of their patients at the highest caliber. At Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction, patients can expect to be pre-screened and operated on by the Doctors represented in the organization’s name.
Our doctors have been awarded faculty appointments and teach at medical schools here in Arizona. Dr. Cassidy is an Associate professor of Ophthalmology at the A.T. Still University in East Mesa and a Clinical Assistant professor of Ophthalmology at Midwestern University in Glendale. Dr. Cassidy also participates in FDA Clinical Trials for new design intra-ocular lenses and pharmaceuticals.
We are Top Doctors
Our doctor’s reputation extends to patients and professionals alike who understand quality Ophthalmology care. We at Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision are proud to report that among our satisfied patients are many professionals including attorneys, pro athletes and numerous local physicians.
We Use the Latest Technology and Bring it to Arizona
At Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision Correction you will find state-of-the-art technology and experienced, caring staff to assist you in this exciting opportunity to gain more independence from glasses or contact lenses.
- Over 35 years of vision correction experience
- Over 80,000 ophthalmic micro-surgical procedures
- Over 20,000 LASIK procedures performed
- LASIK performed on site in our state licensed and nationally accredited surgical and laser center
- Most advance pre-op testing using the iDesign System for improved LASIK results
- 100% Blade-Free LASIK (IntraLase Method)
- Custom LASIK with “true” Wavefront guided technology and Iris Registration utilizing VISX CustomVue the “Gold Standard” in the LASIK industry
- Visian ICL-implantable contact lens for high myopia
- KAMRA Inlay* for correction of reading vision
- PanOptix, ReSTOR*, Symfony and Crystalens Intraocular Lenses. Laser-assisted cataract surgery.
- VERION laser-assisted cataract surgery*. For more information, visit ArizonaCataract.com
* 1st introduced in Arizona by our practice
We are Not Assembly Line LASIK Surgeons
We are not a volume driven low priced center, because we are not a LASIK assembly line. Our doctors pride themselves as physicians first, not just LASIK surgeons. Because we are not a one-line procedure center, our doctors will treat you like a real patient and not just a pair of eyes. You will be screened, examined operated on and followed by one of our doctors.
We don’t pay for endorsement or affiliation fees for pro-sports team exposure. Our credibility comes from being the doctors that over 185 area doctors have relied on for LASIK for themselves or their immediate families.
Learn More about Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision Correction
Find out the Steps Involved in the entire LASIK process
See what others have to say about our staff
Get your questions answered with the LASIK FAQs
|See Why Dr. Cassidy is among
the Top LASIK Surgeons in the USA