The cost difference between a premium LASIK center, like Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision Correction, and a discounter should be considered fairly insignificant when averaged over a patient’s lifetime.
At Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision Correction, your investment in your eyes includes the following:
- Initial Screening and Consultation (free of charge)
- Complete Pre-Operative Dilated Eye Exam with Your Surgeon
- VISX Custom Wavefront Analysis
- IntraLase 100% Blade-Free LASIK Flap Creation
- VISX CustomVue Star S4 LASIK with Iris Registration and 3D Eye Tracking
- Post Operative Follow Up Care with Dr. Moretsky or Dr. Cassidy (1 year)
- Any Necessary Enhancements (1 year)
The standard cost for this advanced care package is $2,195 per eye. But right now, you can get it for $1,995 per eye.
Call us at 480-610-1252 to take advantage of this
special deal today.
We have several payment options to help you take advantages of the lifetime benefits LASIK can provide.
Does that cost seem expensive compared to some of the advertising you’ve seen for cheap LASIK? Understanding advertising claims is an important factor in deciding on which LASIK center to choose for your eyesight, which is why we’ve explained several advertising claims here.