For many people, LASIK may be one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Financial considerations alone should not be an obstacle to benefiting from the lifetime of advantages that LASIK can provide. Moretsky Cassidy LASIK Vision Correction provides the following 3 LASIK payment options.
Your investment in your eyes includes the following:
- Initial Screening and Consultation (free of charge)
- Complete Pre-Operative Dilated Eye Exam with Your Surgeon
- VISX Custom Wavefront Analysis
- IntraLase 100% Blade-Free LASIK Flap Creation
- VISX CustomVue Star S4 LASIK with Iris Registration and 3D Eye Tracking
- Post Operative Follow Up Care with Dr. Moretsky or Dr. Cassidy (1 year)
- Any Necessary Enhancements (1 year)
Payment in full is due on the day of your procedure and can be paid by cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card. No personal checks please.
Option 2: Care Credit Interest Free Payment Plans
- 6, 12, 18 month plan options
- No interest if balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Option 3: Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, 48, 60 month plan options
- For treatment fees from $1000 to over $25,000
- 14.9% interest rate (subject to change)
|Terms & Conditions|
With Care Credit, you pay no up-front costs, no-pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, Care Credit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply.
To see what plans are available be sure to speak with one of our refractive coordinators.
Sign up for flex spending, choose iLASIK and save!
LASIK surgery is a qualified medical expense under flexible spending account guidelines and is more affordable than ever. What Are You Waiting For?
A flex spending account allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars for medical expenditures throughout the year. We encourage you to check with your employer’s human resource department, as participating in this option may translate into substantial savings for you.
The IRS has ruled that vision correction procedures will be allowed as part of medical expenses under itemized tax deductions. We recommend you talk to your accountant or tax professional for details regarding this deduction.
Learn More about LASIK
Understand the cost of LASIK eye surgery
Review the details of a LASIK procedure
Find out the Steps Involved in the entire LASIK process
Get your questions answered with the LASIK FAQs
See why we’ve been trusted in the Valley for over 30 years